Content Management System
What is a Content Management System (CMS) ?
A content management system (CMS) is a web application used to manage the contents of a website without any technical know-how.
Our CMS features :
- Integrated and online help.
- Summary Dashboard
- Group based authorization.
- Fully customized template.
- Admin panel to manage the content of the website or manage products and services.
- Minimal server requirement.
- Integrated file manager.
The factors that must be considered before an organization decides to invest in a CMS has no limits.
There are a few basic functionalities to always look for, such as an easy-to-use editor interface. However, for some organizations, the software they use depends on certain requirements.
It's also important to consider the level of control both administrators and end users will have when using the CMS. .